Monday, December 11, 2017

Woodland Gathering......


......is a free pattern to be given away today.  It will be sent to the 10th responder!  Please remember to include your address.




This quilt hangs over my fire place.  I look forward to bringing it out every winter.  It is called, The Journey Begins, and is a Needle Love pattern.


I am back at the museum, and to the Sacred Scraps display.


The curtain served a dual purpose.....not only privacy, but providing beauty.










Itty bitsy, teensy weensy, piecing!  All scraps were used....nothing to waste.











Knee pads for the camel.  Attention to detail for the wedding was a common detail.

In considering gifts and gift giving, I look around me and understand that I've been gifted with a thousand gifts......to numerous to count.  A reminder, that we always find what we are looking for.

Have a wonderful start to your week. :-)


8 comments:

  1. Love the homespuns and the primitive snowman.
    Karin E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old wall hangings; they seem to be Koraks (Korak patchwork), which is an old patchwork technique from that part of the world. I like your Christmas quilts too :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the wonderful way to start a week...a cup of coffee a scone and Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norma!
    I would love to receive your free pattern 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no doubt that I would love to hang in my home, but I think I'm #7. At !east this will help gat closer to the winning number 10 and someone else that will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pattern is so cute. Would love it.

    ReplyDelete