Monday, June 26, 2017

I'm back......




...and trust that you all had an enjoyable week end.....for life is to be celebrated as much as possible! :-)


I am in a special zone that I really can't begin to describe......it is some kind of warm, fuzzy, contented feeling. I wish to be always surrounded with these beautiful things.  The speak of peace and tranquility!  This is a sewing box covered with this stunning stitchery.


If you go to the Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin, you will find that they have many stitching clubs and a variety of temptations for purchase.


I would love to stitch these lovely samplers, but I do know I would require a special light with magnification for that to happen. 


The selection of stitchery projects are prevalent.......the difficult part is to choose which one to start.



You will notice that the majority of the quilts are in muted colors.











High and low, beauty abides......I needed to make several visits through the store, and perhaps I still missed some of the goodness.




"There is no situation that is not transformable.  There is no person who is hopeless.  There is no set of circumstances that cannot be turned about by ordinary human beings and their natural capacity for love of the deepest sort." 
-Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Have an optimistic start to your week!



3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shop! I really appreciate you sharing all of these great pictures - and that sewing box is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a Dazor lamp. It's pricey, but worth every penny.
    Your pictures gave me a trip down memory lane. It's a fabulous shop!!!

    ReplyDelete